- This very true article by Kayla Itsines. Kayla is a trainer from Australia that my sister originally told me about and then I recently read about her on the popular blog The Skinny Confidential.
- Zico Chocolate Flavored Coconut Water: I was scared to try it because previous coconut waters I’ve tried haven’t tasted that good, but this was delicious. It tasted almost like chocolate milk, but without the dairy (a lactose intolerant persons dream). Plus, it will be a great after workout hydrator or when you are very dehydrated (aka hungover).
- This adorable Fitbit holder by Tory Burch. (Photo: toryburch.com)
- My new shoes I bought on Sole Society for $20. Yup, you read that correctly $20. Boy do I love sales. (I checked and now the shoes are back up to $34.95 but maybe they will go back down again. Also, I recommend getting a half size up if you do order them)
- Packing. This one is more of a love/hate relationship I think. The actual process of packing is terrible but getting ready for a trip or a weekend away (Hey Bill, see you tomorrow!) is one of the most exciting things!
Tagged: What I'm Loving Wednesday