On many of the blogs I follow they do “What I’m Loving Wednesday” posts and I think they’re such a good idea. This is a great place to share not only things I personally have been using (and loving) but also things I’ve read on other people’s blogs that I think my readers would like to know as well. Each Wednesday I’m going to try to put up a list of 5 things I’m currently loving:
- This article on how to breathe when running because I seriously struggle with it and so I will pass along this information to my fellow gasping-for-air runners.
- The daily news email I receive from The Skimm is the bestttt. I’ve already recommended it to so many people so you know I am truly a fan. Monday- Friday they email you a one page email with what you need to know in the news lately, all written in a tongue and cheek way that keeps you (or at least me) interested.
- These sandals of mine from JCrew Factory. I love them so much I had my mom order a pair for herself as well. They were such a good price, they’re extremely comfortable and they go with everything. What other reasons do you need? #Proof
- The new app I bought for my iPhone from the owners of A Beautiful Mess blog. It’s called Party Party and I downloaded it in the app store. It’s basically a photobooth on your phone, I mean seriously who doesn’t love photobooths?! I got it last weekend and used it a little but I plan to really utilize it this weekend at my friends birthday. Click here for a full description.
- Lastly, this article I read entitled “Networking for Introverts”. I definitely tend to lean towards the awkward/shy side on occasion, especially when it comes to work so these tips are something I will strive for.
Tagged: What I'm Loving Wednesday